Faculty and Academic Affairs Specialist
Annie Brelsford joined the School of STEM in 2013 to provide administrative support for the School, four Divisions and Faculty. She leads administrative efforts around faculty HR processes such as recruitment, appointment/reappointment, promotion & tenure, merit, professional leave and onboarding, and she is one of the School’s liaisons with central university Academic HR.
Prior to working for the School of STEM, Annie worked with the Director of the Center for University Studies and Programs (CUSP), now the First Year Program, and Academic Advising staff to develop the first year curriculum, build courses to provide students with transitional support through exploration and growth into degree programs, and support the very rapid growth of first year and second year student enrollments to UW Bothell. She also administered faculty HR for recruitment, hiring and reappointments as well as administering budget reconciliation, analysis and projection. Prior to that she was an Event Manager for 10 years at WSU.
- Administer school academic human resources
- Oversee faculty contracts, promotion and tenure, merit, appointment/reappointment, professional leave appointments
- School strategic planning contributor
- Campus collaborator & unit representative
- Human resources unit liaison
- Policy developer and staff supervisor