Students & alumni
The School of STEM Office of Graduate Studies offers specialized resources for graduate STEM students and alumni seeking career guidance through an in-house STEM graduate career counselor.
The STEM graduate career counselor is here to help you build the tools necessary for career management from the start of your graduate education and throughout your professional career.
All STEM graduate students and alumni have access to a STEM specific graduate Career Resources Canvas page to reference on demand in topic areas such as:
- Technical resume creation and review
- Cover letter writing
- Developing an internship or job search strategy
- Career transition and exploration
- Professional portfolio review
- Technical and behavioral interview preparation
- Salary negotiation
The School of STEM at the University of Washington Bothell offers graduate programs in computer science & software engineering, cybersecurity engineering, and electrical engineering. View a list of STEM graduate programs.
If you are looking for co-op, intern, or full-time candidates, we can work with you to schedule an event or develop a custom recruiting plan that meets your needs.
Our employer partners can engage in different opportunities to build their brand and recruit UW Bothell STEM graduate students:
- Present an employer led on-campus or online information session
- Present an employer-led workshop or tech talk
- Send an alumnus back to campus for a coffee/career chat with students
- Attend a career fair
- Sponsor a hack-a-thon
- Host a meet and greet in our graduate labs
- Participate in a mock interview or resume review night
- Attend a networking event
- Host a career trek at your office
- Speak at an engineering student organization’s meeting
Not sure what kind of event you may be interested in hosting?
View a list of some of our previous employer engagement events, or email the STEM Office of Graduate Studies to further discuss a recruiting plan for your company and schedule an event.