Collaboration Opportunities for Employers
The School of STEM at the University of Washington Bothell offers master’s degrees in Computer Science & Software Engineering (MSCSSE), Cyber Security Engineering (MSCSE), and Electrical Engineering (MSEE); and graduate certificates in Software Design & Development (GCSDD) and Electrical Engineering Foundations (GCEEF). The School of STEM Office of Research and Graduate Studies offers companies a variety of opportunities to recruit engineering and computing graduate students. If you are looking for co-op, intern, or full-time candidates, we can work with you to schedule an event or develop a custom recruiting plan to meet your needs.
Consider the following events as opportunities to build your brand and recruit UW Bothell graduate STEM students:
- Host an information session on-campus
- Present an employer-led workshop or tech talk
- Send an alumnus back to campus for a coffee/career chat with students
- Attend a career fair
- Sponsor a hack-a-thon
- Host a meet and greet in our graduate labs
- Participate in a mock interview or resume review night
- Attend a networking event
- Host a career trek at your office
- Speak at an engineering student organization’s members meeting
We can collaborate with you to work on an individualized campus engagement plan and discuss ideas you may have for events not listed above. Please contact Michael Kimball-Bryant, STEM Graduate Career Counselor, at 425.352.3722 or e-mail email@example.com to schedule an event and further discuss a recruiting plan for your company.