Graduate Certificate in Software Design & Development
Switch careers and prepare to enter the software engineering industry. Learn fundamental concepts of computer science and software development in a nine-month, six-course sequence.
- 100% online (asynchronous) or evening on-campus cohort options
- Part-time enrollment
- Designed for working professionals
- Bridge program to a master's degree
Courses are created from critical points of a computer science bachelor’s degree core curriculum at a pace and intensity that is reflective of, and appropriate for, a post-baccalaureate student.
Learn essential skills in software engineering
- Object-oriented programming, data structures and algorithms in C++
- Design and testing of software systems
- Systems programming
- Software engineering life cycle and modeling
Join us for an overview of the program. Our graduate advisor will answer your questions about the program, admission, and career opportunities.
July 5, 2023
Start your application
Email Sign Up
Program info and application reminders sent to you.
Sign up now!
Connect with us
Have questions? Want to schedule a one-on-one appointment with an advisor?