Graduate Certificate in Electrical Engineering Foundations
Build fundamental electrical engineering skills in a nine-month, six-course sequence. Get introduced to tools, industry-standard simulation software and techniques used to solve engineering challenges.
- Evening, on-campus cohort
- Part-time enrollment
- Hands-on lab sessions
- Designed for working professionals
- Bridge program to a master's degree
Courses are created from critical points of an electrical engineering bachelor’s degree core curriculum at a pace and intensity that is reflective of, and appropriate for, a post-baccalaureate student.
Develop electrical engineering skills
- Theory, design, analysis, and application of DC and AC circuits
- Digital logic, including Boolean algebra, Karnaugh maps, and binary, octal and hexadecimal number systems
- Characteristics and application of electronic devices, including small-signal and large-signal analysis, operational amplifiers and design of digital logic circuits
- Power system analytical concepts, representation and classifications of continuous and discrete time signals
- Embedded systems from hardware and software perspectives and how they interact to accomplish real-world tasks
Join us for an overview of the program. Our graduate advisor will answer your questions about the program, admission, and career opportunities.
July 5, 2023
Start your application
Email Sign Up
Program info and application reminders sent to you.
Sign up now!
Find out more about the graduate certificate
Alumnus Paul Marsh, GCEEF '16 and MSEE '18, shares his experience as a graduate student and how he leveraged his undergraduate education in plastics engineering and vehicle design to pivot his career into EE.
Connect with us
Have questions? Want to schedule a one-on-one appointment with an advisor?