Kate Holland-Stone, Assistant to the Dean
Kate works closely with the Dean and the Dean’s office team to provide administrative support, coordinate scheduling, communicate with internal and external stakeholders, and support various initiatives and projects.
Washington State University, BA in Digital Technology and Culture
- Administrative support to the Dean
- Coordinate scheduling for Dean, Associate Dean, and stakeholders
- Manage project activities
- Support fundraising, community engagement, alumni, industry, and Advisory Board activities
- Act as a liason between the Dean and campus and community constituents