UW Bothell Digital Learning Support
UW Bothell’s Digital Learning and Engagement team is here for you. Our team can help you:
- Design your online or hybrid courses
- Engage learners and collaborate with colleagues more effectively
- Evaluate and grow your teaching practice
- Develop assignments that meet your learning goals
- Produce high-quality video and digital imagery for your project
- Identify technology that meets your needs
- Build your teaching-focused research project
Zoom Open Office Hours
Between 9/20/21 and 10/15/21, access real-time, one-on-one support via Zoom Monday - Friday, 10am - 12pm.
To speak with a team member by phone, call 425.352.3906 Monday-Friday between 9am-4pm. If we’re on another call, we’ll call you back the same day. Calls received outside of this time will be returned the next business day.
Are you a UW Bothell student needing help with Canvas or other digital learning tools?
Check out UWB's Learn Anywhere page or contact email@example.com for support.
Our Digital Learning team is available to help with elearning, teaching tools, course design, multimedia production, pedagogies, accessibility, and much more. Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect directly with a team member!