IT Helpdesk Equipment Checkout Service
UW Bothell Information Technology provides the campus with an equipment checkout service operating out of the IT Helpdesk located in the library building. Equipment checkout is available at the UWB-IT Helpdesk on the second floor of the library in LB2-218.
UWB-IT has been experiencing a high level of staff turnover and difficulties with hiring. In response, we have had to evaluate priorities and service levels and will need to implement temporary service reductions in certain areas. During winter quarter 2023, UWB-IT will have reduced hours for walk-up and equipment checkout at the IT Helpdesk. Visit UWB-IT's Get Help page for current hours. We appreciate your patience and understanding. For more information on service reduction/modifications, visit our News and Updates page.
If you need to receive or return equipment and cannot make it to scheduled service hours, contact the helpdesk (email@example.com), and we will work with you on a solution.
Using the equipment checkout service
Equipment available at the UWB IT Helpdesk
- During the academic quarter, this service is available during UW Bothell IT's Hours of Operation.
- This service is not available during school breaks or when the library building is otherwise closed.
Equipment checkout, renewals, and returns
- Equipment checkout and returns are available at the IT Helpdesk on the second floor of the campus library in LB2-218.
- Standard equipment loan period is one week, with the exception of the laptops and WiFi hotspots, which are a quarterly checkout. Renewals can be requested but will be approved based on current inventory.
- If you are interested in renewing your equipment, please call the UWB IT Helpdesk at (425)-352-3456 to request a renewal for an additional week (approval based on availability).
- Please note, once equipment has become overdue, it is no longer elligable for renewals and must be returned. Renewal request must be made prior to equipment due date.
Costs and funding for this service