Welcome to the Office of Financial Aid
Meeting the costs of an undergraduate or graduate education is a major investment for many families. It requires planning, careful decision making, and a commitment from both you and your family. We believe that students from all economic backgrounds should have the opportunity to attend the University of Washington Bothell and that finances should not be a barrier.
News & Updates:
The UW Bothell General Scholarship application is available now!!! Apply now through November 24, 2019.
Need help completing your FAFSA/WASFA application? Come to our Application Help Night. Drop in anytime during our computer lab hours and we will help you fill out your FAFSA or WASFA application.
- Tuesday, November 19th 5:40PM and 7PM at UW1 120.
- The 2020-2021 FAFSA and WASFA is available to complete now!!! Apply before January 15, 2020 for priority consideration.
- If your financial aid has not disbursed check to see if:
- you are registered in full time credits (12 credits for undergraduate & 10 credits graduate).
- your document review has been completed.
- there are any holds on your account.
- Contact the Financial Aid Office immediately if your aid has not disbursed so that we can review your status. We are located in Husky Hall.
- You can still apply for 2019-2020 financial aid now by completing one of the following applications:
To Be Considered For All Financial Aid Programs:
The priority application date is for students admitted during the summer, autumn, winter, or spring quarters. So don't wait to be admitted to complete your FAFSA or WASFA.
The University of Washington Federal Code is 003798.