As you begin your search for funding to pay for your education, keep in mind that there are many resources that provide information about scholarships and other academic awards. Each student must research the scholarships available and find those that best match their skills, experience, interests, and goals. Explore the links below to begin locating scholarship and fellowship opportunities that will help support you during your academic career at UW Bothell.
If you have not already done so, you should begin your funding search by filling out a FAFSA. Many scholarship organizations will consider financial need when selecting award recipients.
Have a scholarship check?
Please send scholarship checks to:University of Washington
P.O. Box 24967
Seattle, WA 98124-0967
UW Bothell scholarship
Each year we offer general scholarships graciously endowed from individuals, organizations, UW Bothell alumni, businesses, and associations. These scholarships are available to students enrolled at UW Bothell.
How to apply for the UW Bothell General Scholarship
Students who are eligible to apply for the scholarship will receive an email notification from the UW Bothell Financial Aid Office. The email will include a link to the online application form. The scholarships awarded will be based on financial need and academic merit.
2023-2024 UW Bothell General Scholarship Recipients
- UW Bothell General Scholarship
- Tam Thi Phuong Tran
- Jalil Muradi Shoa
- Carolina De Barros Antonucci
- UW Bothell Worthington Scholarship
- Ester Kim
- Annie Thi Nguyen
- Faith Aleece Lambert
- Lucy Thy Nguyen
- Samba Gueye
- Daniela Villquiran
- Necia Marte
- Maliya Dorothy Jackson
- Aldrich Rika
- Liliia Khomych
- Sharna Lucresha Donovan
- Biella 1st Gen Scholarship
- Gelila Bekele
- Jocelyn Mariela Reyes
- Chelsey Marie Ficke
- Boeing CSS Scholarship
- Duoc Nguyen
- Boeing Business Scholarship
- Kellie Ma
- UW Bothell CSS v. Next Scholarship
- Vincent Nathaniel Wirawan
- UW Bothell Jonathan & Nancy Cluts Scholarship
- Mebrhit Gidey Tafere
- UW Bothell Natalie K. Lang Scholarship
- Chih-Chuan Liu
- UW Bothell Kelly & Virgil Snyder Scholarship
- Kawsar Aden
There are many sources of information for scholarships and other funding opportunities. Each student must research the scholarships available and find those that best match their skills, experience, interests and goals. Many resources are designed to help students identify which scholarships best match their qualifications; there are several private scholarship search sites that can assist you with this task.
- UW Seattle Office of Merit Scholarships, Fellowships & Awards
- UW Scholarship Database
- TheWashBoard.org — WA Scholarships
- Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) website
- Scholarship FAQs
- Start your search early!
- Know the application due dates.
- Need help writing your personal statement or resume for scholarship applications? Contact the Career Center.
- Get the latest information by following us on Facebook.
- Read more tips on our FAQ webpage.
Merit scholarships & fellowships
Merit scholarships, fellowships and awards are based on your future potential as demonstrated by your past achievements. The selection process takes into account your academic achievements, leadership accomplishments and community involvement, and the awards sometimes include an internship or other service commitment. Some of the most prestigious and generous opportunities, such as the Fulbright, Beinecke and Carnegie Endowment Junior Fellowship, require nomination by your university.