- You may be asked at any time to submit documents or other information to be used in the review of your application and determination of your aid eligibility. This is perfectly normal.
- Verification is a routine process where we need to collect information and certain documents from you to verify the information submitted on your financial aid application.
- We may ask for confirmation of your household size, income and tax documents, clarification of assets, etc.
- If your application is selected for review, our office will notify you via email. The email will have instructions on how to submit the requested information.
- Please respond to any request as soon as possible; review of your file may be delayed until all requested documents are submitted.
- The volume of material to be reviewed is substantial and we appreciate your patience during the review process.
- Financial Aid Verification Forms