- The verification or review process is a quality-control method used by the U.S. Department of Education to check the accuracy of information submitted on the FAFSA.
- All schools that disburse federal Title IV funds are required to participate in the verification process.
- A student who submits the WASFA may also be selected for the review process.
- You may be asked at any time to submit documents or other information to be used in the review of your application.
- Respond to any request as soon as possible; review of your file may be delayed until all of the requested documents are submitted.
- Turn in all requested verification documents to the UW Bothell Financial Aid Office located in Husky Hall.
- Financial Aid Verifcation Forms