Laptop and WiFi Hotspot Lending Program
Student Technology Fee (STF) committee approved the purchase of Windows operating system laptops and hotspots for student checkout starting in March of 2020. Hotspot service was renewed by STF in June of 2021. These resources are available for checkout at the IT Helpdesk, LB2-218 Second Floor, see our hours of availability here.
Information about this service:
- Laptops and hotspots are available on a first come, first served basis and inventory is not guaranteed.
- Loan Period:
- Standard checkout duration is for the quarter.
- If equipment is still needed, equipment can be renewed at the end of each academic quarter.
- Equipment is renewable through the end of the Spring Quarter as long as you’re currently enrolled.
- Additional information about this service and the available equipment can be found on this page. You will need to log-in with your UW NetID credentials to view the content.
Additional information about technology access:
- Visit our site for other options for free or low-cost technology available.
Contact the UW Bothell IT HelpDesk for more information.