UW Zoom Video Conferencing Service
Use UW Zoom to participate in group video calls and chat during online class sessions, host virtual office hours, collaborate remotely, share screens with real-time video conversations, host live web broadcasts, and record to the cloud or computer for easy sharing. This service is provided by UW-IT and you can find more specific service information on the IT Connect website regarding UW Zoom.
Who can use this service?
UW Zoom Pro is free to all current students, staff, and faculty. Just login with your UW NetID to get started from the washington.zoom.us/profile website.
Accessing UW Zoom
- Login to your UW Zoom Pro account with your UW NetID
- UWB IT Zoom Webinar and Zoom Large Meeting license service ended July 1, 2021
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.
Getting started with UW Zoom
- Managing UW Zoom functionality
- Secure your Zoom meeting
- Tips for a successful Zoom meeting
- Available Zoom virtual backgrounds
- Zoom on your iOS device
- Zoom on your Android device
Important reminder for faculty:
Please hold all live class sessions during normal class time. Instructors should not schedule live class sessions outside of the time that class would normally meet.
Training & Online Help
- UW Zoom User Training Video
- UW Learning Technologies Workshops
- Add captions in UW Zoom
- Automatic captions and requesting a captioner or ASL interpreter
- Add UW Zoom videos to Canvas
- Zoom Help Center
- IT Connect: UW Zoom Video Conferencing
UW Zoom Support
- Troubleshooting with Zoom
- UW Zoom FAQ
- System requirements to run Zoom on PC, Mac, and Linux
- Join the UW Zoom mailing list to stay up to date
- Email UWB IT for more information
Questions about UW Zoom? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org