- Your Natural Science and Pre-Health Professional Pathways Advisor works in Career Services. Meeting with this advisor can help you prepare for graduate/professional programs and your career. They can support you with:
- Exploring which health career is right for you and your professional goals
- Prerequisite course identification
- Entrance exams for graduate/professional programs
- Gaining clinical exposure and experience
- Accessing research, leadership, and work-related opportunities
- Preparing application documents (personal statements, activities logs, letters of recommendation) and mock interviews
- Schedule appointments in Navigate by selecting the Career Services care unit.
- Your Academic Advisor works in Academic Advising. Meeting with this advisor can help you plan for courses, major admission, and graduation from the UW. They can support you with:
- Exploring which major/degree path is right for you and your academic goals
- Class scheduling and registration
- UW’s academic policies and procedures
- Schedule appointments in Navigate by selecting the Academic Advising care unit.
For more ways to engage with your Natural Science & Pre-Health Professional Pathways Advisor, visit the Career Services page on Appointments and Drop-ins. You can contact your Natural Science & Pre-Health Professional Pathways Advisor by email at email@example.com.