CARE Team Resources
UW Violence Prevention & Response
SafeCampus is the UW’s violence prevention and response program.
- Website: SafeCampus
- Phone: 425.352.SAFE (425.352.7233)
Check these tips for identifying and speaking with a student in distress.
King County 24-Hour CRISIS LINE
- Phone: 206.461.3222 or 1.866.4.CRISIS
- TDD Line: 206.461.3219
King County Commitment Services
Provides publicly-funded mental health services to low-income people in need. Please review their mental health resources to help answer any questions you may have or to find a mental health provider in your area.
King County Sexual Assault Resource Center
- Phone: 1.888.99.VOICE (1.888.998.6423)
Text Crisis Line
- Text “HEAL” to 741-741
Snohomish County 24-Hour CRISIS LINE
- Phone: 425.258.4357 or 1.800.584.3578
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Phone: 1.800.273.TALK (1.800.273.8255)
Alcohol/Drug 24-Hour Helpline
- Phone: 206.722.3700 or 1.800.562.1240
- TDD Line: 206.722.3724
Washington State Information Network (211)
Please visit 211 for health and human service information, referrals, and other assistance to meet your needs.
In case of an EMERGENCY…
- Call 911
- Campus Safety: (425) 352-5359