The reservation policies below are administered by the Activities & Recreation Center (ARC). These policies have also been reviewed and approved by The Student Facilities Advisory Committee (SFAC), an organization comprised of student leaders and administration from Cascadia College and UW Bothell.
These policies aim to ensure ease of access and maximize the number of student-organized and student-focused events occurring in the ARC.
Meeting Rooms (only available for UWB and Cascadia College student organizations)
- Requests for these spaces must be submitted a minimum of 1 business day in advance.
- Please email email@example.com if a request is submitted for an event less than 2 business days away.
- Meeting room requests will be processed within 2-3 business days by the ARC reservation team.
Series Requests for Meeting Rooms
Student organizations can request space for regular (weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly) meetings beginning week 5 of the previous quarter. Requests submitted before that time will be canceled. The below timeline has been provided for reference.
- Requests for Fall meetings can be submitted beginning on Sept 1.
- Timing is different due to the structure of Summer quarter.
- Requests for Winter meetings can be submitted the Monday of week 5 of Fall quarter
- Requests for Spring meetings can be submitted the Monday of week 5 of Winter quarter
- Requests for the ARC Overlook event space must be submitted a minimum of 3 weeks before the desired event date.
- Overlook requests will be processed within 5 business days by the ARC reservation team.
Overlook Reservation Tiers
The below provides further detail on three tiers of event types and provides timelines for each tier:
- Organizations allocated SAF & S&A programming dollars receive priority access to the Overlook in the ARC.
- Requests can be submitted 14 months in advance
- This tier includes all other Cascadia and UW Bothell affiliated groups. Reservation fees and restrictions will apply. Please see Event Reservation Fees below.
- Requests can be submitted 12 months in advance
- Lastly, organizations external to Cascadia and UW Bothell will be given access to request space. Please note that space is only available on the weekends or during academic breaks. Reservation fees and restrictions will apply. Please see Event Reservation Fees below.
- Requests can be submitted 10 months in advance