At UW Bothell, you have the option of living in campus housing at Husky Village. Conveniently located, this facility is a 5-minute walk to classes and downtown Bothell. Choose from a shared or single room in apartments that come fully loaded with washer/dryer, basic cable, internet, and a parking spot. With a ready-made community of residents, campus housing offers convenience for both undergraduate and graduate students. The UW Bothell campus serves as a transit hub with buses that connect riders to Bellevue, Lynnwood, Everett, and Seattle.
Off-campus housing offers more options for graduate students within the Seattle-metro area, which includes Bothell. Whether you’re seeking a roommate or want to live alone, you have many choices within commuting distance of campus.
Some places to begin your search:
- A conversation with a current graduate student is probably the best introduction to the housing scene for graduates. Reach out to the Student Ambassadors in your program.
- Off-Campus Housing Affairs (UW Seattle resource, requires NetID to access)
- The Daily (UW Seattle student newspaper)
- Area Vibes “Bothell Livability” provides information on nearby shopping, schools, housing, and the cost of living in Bothell.
- Housing flyers and postings can be found on campus in the following areas: UW1 – ground floor by the pool table, UW2 – on the wall next to Common Grounds coffee shop.