IAS offers seven minors; Creative Writing, Ecological Restoration, Diversity Studies (co-administered with the School of Education Studies), Gender, Women and Sexuality Studies, Human Rights, Policy Studies and Visual and Media Studies which are open to all UW students. Note: Classes in these minors are offered primarily during the day-time hours.
Interested students should review the minor requirements and declare their minor as early as possible. To declare or receive advising on the IAS minors please make an advising appointment, or email IASadv@uw.edu.
- Minor in Creative Writing
- Minor in Ecological Restoration
- Minor in Diversity Studies
- Minor in Gender, Women & Sexuality Studies
- Minor in Human Rights
- Minor in Policy Studies
- Minor in Visual & Media Arts
Minors from Other UW Bothell Programs
IAS students can pursue minors in other programs on the UW Bothell campus. If you are an IAS student interested in a minor in another program at UW Bothell contact that specific program for further information.
- Minor in Business Administration
- Minor in Computing & Software Systems
- Minor in Education & Society
- Minor in Information Technology
- Minor in Retail Management
- Minor in Teaching & Learning
Minors from Other UW Campuses
Any minor, but especially one taken outside of UW Bothell, is difficult to complete if students wait until their junior or senior year to begin the required coursework. Cross-Campus Registration and Final-year Residence Requirement apply.