Housing Applications for 2024-2025 are
Ditch the commute to class and live on campus at UW Bothell. As the only on-campus housing provider, The Residential Village allows you to easily participate in campus events and enjoy the benefits of a community experience including spacious lounges featuring community kitchens, study rooms, and an expansive and modern dining hall accessible with meal plans. Our residents come for the convenience and stay for the community.
Reasons to Choose On-Campus Living at The Residential Village:
- A budget-friendly solution to the high Seattle and Bothell housing costs.
- Ultra-convenient location on campus to eliminate your commute time.
- Student-first community centered around your success at UW Bothell.
- Community amenities designed for socialization and connections.
- Student-First Collaborating Spaces
- Large Conference Room
- Private Study Rooms
- Stylish Resident Lounge
- Community Kitchen
- Outdoor Dining Spaces
- Brand-New On-Site Dining Facility
- On-Site Shared Laundry Facilities
- Brand-New Construction
- Fully Furnished Units
- Included Utilities
Enjoy convenience and connection in your new on-campus home at The Residential Village. Contact our team today to learn more or schedule a tour.
The Residential Village redevelopment
The Residential Village project will be completed Fall of 2024. Learn more the Residential Village project.
Life in the halls
Residential Life staff live in housing and provide support and learning in the halls. Read more about Res Life.
Parking on campus
UW Bothell Commuter & Transportation Services will be selling residential parking passes for 2023-24. Learn more about parking.
For 2023-24, residents will be purchasing a dining plan at our new dining pavilion. Learn more about dining.
Conferences & summer programs
Contact Capstone Management directly for more information regarding summer housing options.