WASFA/State Financial Aid
Financial aid, through state and institutional funds, is available to students who are not eligible for federal aid because of their immigration status.
Complete Washington Application for State Financial Aid (WASFA) and find out what you may be eligible for at the UW Bothell.
The Priority application date is January 15th.
Respond as soon as possible to any requests, from the financial aid office, for additional documents or information. It is common for students to provide our office with additional financial aid information for verification purposes.
Please visit Financial Resources for Undocumented Students for additional information.
WASFA students-Under Washington State's Real Hope Act, some undocumented students may be eligible to receive need-based, state financial aid. You must meet the following requirements:
- Received a high school diploma (or equivalent).
- Maintained a primary residency in Washington for at leastg one year (12 months) immediately prior to starting their first admitted quarter at the University of Washington Bothell.
- Affirm that they are a U.S. citinzen, permanent resident, or that they will file an application to become a permanent resdient of the United States as soon as they are eligible to apply.
If you meet the requirements for the WASFA/State Financial Aid
- Complete the Affidavit of Residency
- Submit the affidavit to our UW Bothell Registrars Office at email@example.com
- Your residency application will be considered incomplete and the verification of your residency status cannot be finalized until we can receive verification of your high school graduation date.
If you do not meet the WASFA/State Financial Aid requirements please contact our Residency Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-352-5240.