Funding for International Students
UW Bothell Scholarships
- Current UW Bothell international students are eligible for the following scholarship:
- International student can apply by completing the UW Bothell General Scholarship application.
- The application is available online during the fall quarter.
- The scholarship is distributed evenly over the Winter and Spring quarters or over the next academic year.
- Only current UW Bothell international students may apply.
Only U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals, U.S. permanent residents, and eligible non-citizens can receive financial aid. Eligibility requirements are listed on the FAFSA website. International students are not eligible to receive federal financial aid.
Husky Hall 1212 & 1216