UW Bothell Scholarships
- Current UW Bothell international students are eligible for the following scholarship:
- International student can apply by completing the UW Bothell General Scholarship application.
- The application is available online during the fall quarter.
- The scholarship is distributed evenly over the Winter and Spring quarters or over the next academic year.
- Only current UW Bothell international students may apply.
International students may also want to search for outside scholarships on our external scholarship webpage and through scholarship databases such as InternationalScholarships.com.
Only U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals, U.S. permanent residents, and eligible non-citizens can receive financial aid. Eligibility requirements are listed on the FAFSA website. International students are not eligible to receive federal financial aid.