Campus Events Board
Campus Events Board is committed to providing all students with a purposeful and positive collegiate experience through diverse programs and events.
|Campus Events Board members
|Public Relations Coordinator
|Marketing & Street Team Programmer
|Special Events & Traditions Programmer
|Social Issues & Awareness Programmer
- Barbie Disco: Friday, December 1st from 8pm -11pm
- Free Parking North Garage
- Casino Night: Wednesday, January 31st, Time TBA
- Phone: (425)-352-5266
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online: Visit our Presence, Facebook, and Instagram page!
We’re excited to involve students in the events hosted by Campus Events Board. We want YOU to be a part of bringing more fun and awareness to our campus! You can join the CEB team by applying when we announce hiring and/or you can volunteer to help with events and marketing!
If you want the latest updates on CEB programs, first dibs on our newest swag, volunteer opportunities, and more, join our CEB VIP email list!