GatherUWB – Student Club Platform
Club Council is a resource that serves as consultants for event planning, marketing, and any club-related needs. Club Council members are happy to meet with students in person to support club success.
The Club Handbook
The Club Handbook is an important resource with detailed information about starting or renewing a club, planning an event, marketing resources, relevant policies, and more.
Officer Orientation & Event Training
To become a recognized club, two officers must attend Officer Orientation. Additionally, if you are planning on submitting a funding request, two officers (including your financial officer) must attend Event Training. These offerings can be found on Club Council’s Presence page.
Information For Clubs
- SAF By-laws: states Services and Activities Fee operating manual
- The Funding Model: Funding breakdown and definitions for the 2023-2024 academic year
- How to Create or Renew a Club: explains in detail requirements for creating or renewing a club
- Constitution Guidelines: helps with clubs creating their own constitutions
- Use a sample constitution to help get started!
If you can’t find a resource that fits your needs, contact us for help! The Club Council is supported by the department of Student Engagement & Activities, who has staff advisers that can assist Club Council members with supporting club needs as well.