The Club Council is dedicated to empowering students at UW Bothell through promoting diverse interests to build unity on campus. These student leaders guide clubs to success and maximize student voice in decisionmaking.
- Vishaan Jethra, Chair | email@example.com
- Keyshia Lauren, Secretary | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karan Chopra, Treasurer | email@example.com
- Kayla Park, Recognition Coordinator | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vi Le, Marketing Coordinator | email@example.com
- Fardowsa Mohamud, Training and Resources Coordinator | firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus Events Board
Campus Events Board (CEB) is committed to providing all students with a purposeful and positive collegiate experience through diverse programs and events.
- Fernanda Armas, Campus Events Board Chair | email@example.com
- Kaylie Heshmati, Marketing and Public Relations Programmer | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lexi Nyugen, Entertainment Programmer | email@example.com
- Jaanvi Kaila, Special Events & Traditions Programmer | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amaziah Martin, Social Issues & Awareness Programmer | email@example.com
- Natasha Gardner, Street Team and Volunteer Programmer | firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Justice & Civic Education (SJCE)
Social Justice & Civic Education (SJCE) is a group of student leaders who coordinate events and initiatives that promote critical dialogue, educate students on social justice issues, and provide civic engagement opportunities which see students working towards change in their greater community. We work to build the campus community’s capacity to recognize, confront, and deconstruct systems of oppression and, using a Dialogue-to-Action model, promote community change.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Sophia Aden, Social Justice Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emily Park, Marketing Coordinator, email@example.com
- Abigail Maurera, Events Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Associated Students of the University of Washington Bothell
Associated Students of the University of Washington Bothell (ASUWB), are the official representative voice for all students within the university. They exist to empower our student body through the following measures: Seeking to enhance the entire student experience by supporting and/or drafting policy that promotes student interests, needs, and welfare. They serve as a liaison between the students and faculty, staff, alumni, and administration.
- Puneet Birk, President | email@example.com
- Ahmed Mohamad, Vice President | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leonille Matunan, Director of Finance & Budget email@example.com
- Sarah Azam, Director of Outreach | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thomas Tumbokon, Director of Campus Partnerships | email@example.com
- Nashwa Abukhder, Director of Student Advocacy | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Caleb Dempster, Marketing Coorindator | email@example.com
- Vacant, Legislative Liaison | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vacant, Policy and Personnel Coordinator | email@example.com
- Brittany Mayes | ASUWB Advisor | firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Project Assistants provide customer service for SEA. Working under the supervision of the SEA staff, duties will include providing superior customer service to currently enrolled students, data entry, filing, answering phones, making copies, supporting events/programs, awards ceremonies, marketing, hanging posters, supporting student organizations, and general office work. Additionally the Student Project Assistant are trained on GatherUWB and Kentico.
- Madison Van Alstine, Project Assistant | email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kenny Phan, Project Assistant | email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jedy Alexander, Project Assistant | email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
UWB Student Media is made up of three student-run groups: Clamor Literary & Arts Journal, the Husky Herald student newspaper, and UWave Radio (student radio station). Student Media provides multiple creative media platforms for UWB students to inform and entertain the UWB community and explore their passions or interests. They can gain professional skills and hands-on experience in creative arts and writing, radio broadcasting, journalism, and represent diverse voices and identities. Students can be Clamor Journal editors, submit their artwork and writing, student reporters for campus news and events, create comic strips, DJ for on-campus events, host podcasts or live radio shows, volunteer at events, and learn about running a radio station, newspaper, or publishing an arts journal.
- Nicolette Natividad, UWave Radio Station Manager | email@example.com
- Mason Solis, UWave Radio Studio Engineer | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aditi Nambiar, Husky Herald Editor-in-Chief | email@example.com
- Rex Correa, Husky Herald Editor-in-Chief | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Priya Rasal, Outreach & Engagement Coordinator | email@example.com
- Clamor Literary & Arts Journal editors | firstname.lastname@example.org