North Creek Events Center (NCEC)
North Creek Event Center is scheduled two year in advance from July – June starting in March each year.
North Creek Event Center Room Features:
- Windows with Black-out Blinds
- Movable tables and chairs
- House Phone
- Trash/Recycling/Compost Receptacles
- View of Wetlands
- Built in AV and Sounds (North Facing)
- Hot Food Storage Box
- Ice Maker
- Prep Tables
- 2 Sinks
- Auditorium Style: 180 seats
- Banquet Style: 120 seats
Commons Hall (UW2) Commons
UW2 Commons can be scheduled starting at 3:30pm for event set-up with your event starting at 4:30pm. Gold Brew Coffee stays open until 4pm during the school year and has built in Sound System (West Facing).
The UW2 Commons capacity:
- Cafeteria Seating: 50 (with existing furniture)
- Theater Seating: 100
- Standard Set: Seating 58. ~ 70 with soft seating.
Founders Hall (UW1) Rose Room
The Rose Room is schedules is scheduled two year in advance from July – June starting in March each year.
Rose Room UW1-280 Features:
- 27 Leather Chairs.
- 30 additional chairs around the perimeter
- 5 Catering tables in the room
- Built in AV and Sound- (Classroom Podium)
- Catering Kitchen attached to room.