Getting Started with 25Live
25Live is UW’s tri-campus application for reserving classrooms and other physical spaces* on campus that provides a quick and easy way to check availability and request space all in one place. This training serves as foundational knowledge for anyone needing to view space availability or reserve space on campus with 25Live.
The Getting Started training includes the following modules:
Note about training
You may not be able to perform all of the tasks outlined in this training prior to receiving access to 25Live. For this reason, you are only required to read and review this training before requesting access to 25Live. It is strongly encouraged that you revisit this training documentation after you receive access.
How to receive access to 25Live
To reserve space on campus within 25Live, you must:
- Log into 25Live to create your account
- Read through the Getting Started (current page) and Requesting Space trainings
- Submit the Certificate of Completion
After all three steps have been completed, you will receive a confirmation email from the UW Bothell Registrar.
Module 1 - Signing Into 25Live
You must have a UW NetID to login to 25Live. Cascadia College provides information regarding UW NetIDs for Cascadia College students, staff, and faculty.
- Click to launch 25Live or copy and paste this link in your browser: 25live.collegenet.com/pro/washington
- You be prompted to login with your UW NetID and password.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to your 25Live Dashboard.
Module 2 - Navigate through 25Live
The homepage within 25Live is known as your Dashboard. The Dashboard is where you can view tasks, starred locations, events, or searches. You can customize your Dashboard, use the convenvient top navigation bar, as well as utilize the The Quick Search function directly from your Dashboard.
Visit the 25Live Help page for more information on navigating through 25Live.
Tip: At any point, you can click the 25Live Pro tab in the top navigation bar to bring you back to your Dashboard.
Using Favorites and Starred Items on the Dashboard
In order to effectively utlize your dashboard, you can "star" (or mark as a favorite) pertinent locations, events, or searches. This label will add the starred locations/events/searches to your dashboard widgets for ease of access. We recommend you star your most used locations so those items are easily viewed on your dashboard.
- To find a location to star, use the Go to Search button at the top of the page.
- On the search page, go to the Select Object drop-down menu and choose Locations. Once selected, enter the name of a location. You can use the name of a building (e.g., UW1 or CC1), meeting area (NCEC), or organization (Cascadia or UWB).
- Once Locations is selected, enter the search term  and click the Search button . From the search results, select the star to the left of the location name to favorite location .
Visit the 25Live Help page for more information on using favorites and starred items.
Module 3 - Viewing location availability
This module focuses on two primary ways to view location availability...
- If you know WHERE your event should take place -- search by availability
- If you know WHEN your event should take place -- search by location
Search by Availability
Searching by availability is useful for those who have a specific date/time in mind and need to see all spaces available at that time. PLEASE NOTE: PENDING EVENTS WILL NOT APPEAR IN CALENDAR
- To find available spaces, go to the More Menu in the top right corner of the page.
- Under the Navigate to... section, select Availability.
- Select one of the UWB location groups from the drop-down menu (highlighted below by the arrow on the left) to view availability across all locations within that selected group. Keep in mind that when viewing availability for a group of rooms, you may only view one date at a time.
- Most availability grids default to the current day or week. To change the date you are viewing, click on the date (highlighted below) and a calendar will appear.
- Once you have selected the desired date, if you want to know more about that location, click on the name of the location. Go to the Details tab to see the capacity, options, equipment, room layout and photo of the space, etc. as shown in the photo below.
Search by Location
Searching by location is useful for those who have a specific location in mind and need to see all upcoming availability for that space. You have two options for searching by location. You can use the Dashboard Quick Search feature or the Go to Search feature.
Tip: Using the keyword "UWB" will populate the full list of UW Bothell campus spaces in the search results for browsing.
- On your dashboard, you may use the Location field in the Quick Search form.
- If you know exactly what to search for and you have the building abbreviation (e.g., UW1), room number (e.g., 102) or formal name (e.g., Founders Hall), simply type any of those keywords into the location search fields and press the Enter key or click on the Search button (magnifying glass icon) to populate results.
Go to Search
- Select the Go to Search button.
- Then enter location keywords on the search screen and click Search.
- Once you find your desired location, click on the name of the location to view more detailed availability information. There are two primary tabs for viewing location availablity:
- The Availability (Daily) tab will show availability each day for the next 30 days.
- Availability (Weekly) tab will show a weekly view of the location's availability.
Note: As 25Live is a tri-campus system, depending on your level of access, you may see information about spaces located at the Seattle or Tacoma campuses.
Visit the 25Live Help page for more information on searching for events and locations using the Quick Search feature, the Go to Search feature, and to learn more about working with the search results.
Want to learn more about using 25Live?
Additional information on all topics is available in the CollegeNet knowledgebase by selecting the Help icon in the 25Live interface.
Requesting Space using 25Live
Now that you know how to view location availability, learn how to request to space within 25Live with our Space Reservation Training.
Click here to continue the Requesting Space Training.
Back to Top