Congratulations on your acceptance to the Master of Nursing program. We look forward to welcoming you to the School of Nursing & Health Studies community and supporting you throughout your graduate studies.
Step One: Complete and submit the following materials
- Return a completed UW School of Nursing criminal disclosure form to email@example.com.
- Complete a national background check ($53.00 fee).
Step Two: Confirm your enrollment in the program
Log into the application for graduate study to accept or decline your admission offer. Refer to your admission offer letter for your enrollment confirmation deadline. You will be prompted to pay a $250 non-refundable deposit to hold your place in the program. If you need more time to consider the offer or pay the enrollment confirmation deposit, please let us know by responding to the offer email.
Step two: Complete UW central requirements
Return to the application for graduate study pre-registration page to complete the central UW office requirements, which include immunization documentation, Husky Prevention & Response Training, and submission of degree transcript to the UW Graduate School (wait until your degree is granted).
Step three: Sign up for program advising and orientation.
The graduate faculty and staff are committed to your successful transition to graduate school and the program. We ask that you participate in the following onboarding events:
- Academic advising session with the graduate program advisor: various times available (virtual).
- Graduate library and writing center session: Thursday, September 7th, 5:30-6:30 pm (virtual).
- Orientation with faculty and classmates: Friday, September 22, 10 am – 2 pm (in-person).
- UW Graduate School online orientation: U501 (virtual and self-paced).
Review the program schedule options
- Mark your calendar for the first day of classes Friday, September 29th, 2023, and all future in-person class dates.
- Review the full-time and part-time program schedules for consideration.
- Review the University’s academic calendar for general dates and deadlines.
Register for fall classes
- After you have submitted the criminal disclosure form and completed the national background check, register for first quarter courses. Full-time: BNURS 525 and 504. Part-time: BNURS 525.
- To register, log into MyUW. Under the Quick Links menu, select “Register using SLN numbers“. Need assistance? View the How to Register instructions.
- Open the UW Bothell Time Schedule to identify the course SLN code (5-digit number to the left of course details) needed to register. In the Time Schedule, select School of Nursing and Health Studies Master of Nursing BNURS to find the courses and their SLN numbers.
Identify student support services to have in place by fall
UW Bothell campus offers an array of student support services which include, the Student Parent Support Program, Veteran’s Services, and Disability Resources.