SES Academic Advisors
Advisors in the School of Educational Studies (SES) are eager to support you. We provide undergraduate, and graduate students with guidance on academic planning, SES and UW policies, student support resources, extracurricular opportunities, preparation for graduation, and more.
Advisor email guidelines
Please follow these guidelines:
- In the subject line include your name and your program / program of interest
EX: Subject: "Albert Einstein, Elementary Education Post-Baccalaureate Program"
- Include your UW student number (if any) in the body
- Brief, specific message describing your issue or question.
- Tell us which advisor in our school (if any) you have met with before.
Questions about who to contact?
If you are unsure of which advisor to see, email email@example.com with the information under the "advisor email guidelines" heading or visit our office in UW1-311.
- Office hours: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm.
- Call our front desk 425-352-5411
- If your call is not answered right away, please leave a voicemail with the information under the "advisor email guidelines" heading and your email address.
Transfer & Post-Baccalaureate Admissions Advising
Transfer Advisor & Recruiter
Erin works in the Admissions Office to advises prospective students interested in transferring to UW Bothell and majoring in Educational Studies. In addition, she advises prospective students interested in our Elementary Education Post-Baccalaureate Teacher Certification program and the Secondary and Middle Level Teacher Certification.
Please contact Erin for info about the UW Bothell application and transfer processes.
Schedule with Erin
Academic Advisor - Graduate Programs
Michele advises current and prospective students interested in our Master of Education (M.Ed.) program, Leadership Development for Educators (LEDE) program, and our Expanding Capacity for Special Education Leadership (ECSEL) program.
Email Michele to schedule: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be hired
Director of Academic Services
This person will supervise the undergraduate and graduate advising team and can answer questions regarding all SES programs.