Advance your education & career
As one of the nation's best Master of Nursing programs in the county, our graduates are prepared for a wide range of roles such as nurse leaders, managers, educators, and care providers promoting healthy communities in diverse settings. We offer a Master of Nursing with an individualized focus such as in education or populations health and a Master of Nursing, Administrative Leadership.
The program is offered in a hybrid format, meeting only twice per month on Fridays with self-directed online activities during the online weeks. The curriculum is relevant to the workplace, interdisciplinary, dynamic and engaging. The graduate faculty are committed to your success, guiding and mentoring you through the program and your practicum while preparing you for the next step in your career.
Still accepting applications for Fall 2019
We have extended the deadline: Apply Now!
Why UW Bothell for your graduate education?
- Ranked #4 in the county for the Master's of Nursing degree program
- Predictable hybrid schedule with courses meeting only twice per month, every-other Friday.
- Opportunity to design and individualized focus such as in education or population health or pursue the Administrative Leadership Option.
- Join a cohort of local and regional nursing colleagues from a variety of diverse backgrounds.
- Engaging, small, and dynamic classroom experience.
- World class resources and UW graduate faculty for learning, mentorship, and program guidance.
- Opportunities to complete the program as a part-time student or a three-quarter time student.
Hear what students experience in the program
Are you interested in a Master in Clinical Informatics, an Advanced Nurse Practitioner DNP, or a PhD in Nursing? The School of Nursing at UW Seattle offers these programs!
The (baccalaureate degree program in nursing/master's degree program in nursing/Doctor of Nursing Practice program and/or post-graduate APRN certificate program) at (institution) is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791 (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).