Are you ready to advance your education & career?
The University of Washington Bothell Master of Nursing program does both by preparing you for a wide range of roles such as nurse leaders, managers, educators, and care providers promoting healthy communities in diverse settings. We offer a Master of Nursing with an individualized focus such as in education or populations health and a Master of Nursing, Administrative Leadership.
The program is offered in a hybrid format, meeting only twice per month on Fridays with self-directed online activities during the online weeks. The curriculum is relevant to the workplace, interdisciplinary, dynamic and engaging. The graduate faculty are committed to your success, guiding and mentoring you through the program and your practicum while preparing you for the next step in your career.
Now accepting applications for Fall 2019!
Why UW Bothell for your graduate education?
- Predictable hybrid schedule with courses meeting only twice per month, every-other Friday.
- Opportunity to design and individualized focus such as in education or population health or pursue the Administrative Leadership Option.
- Join a cohort of local and regional nursing colleagues from a variety of diverse backgrounds.
- Engaging, small, and dynamic classroom experience.
- World class resources and UW graduate faculty for learning, mentorship, and program guidance.
- Opportunities to complete the program as a part-time student or a three-quarter time student.
Hear what students experience in the program
Are you interested in a Master in Clinical Informatics, an Advanced Nurse Practitioner DNP, or a PhD in Nursing? The School of Nursing at UW Seattle offers these programs!
The (baccalaureate degree program in nursing/master's degree program in nursing/Doctor of Nursing Practice program and/or post-graduate APRN certificate program) at (institution) is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791 (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).