Welcome to the UWB Physical Sciences Division!
UW Bothell students who major in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or Physics engage with award-winning faculty and experience the excitement of pursuing a career in science. From interactive classes to ground-breaking research, our Chemistry and Physics programs offer students the opportunity to understand how the natural world works and to use their knowledge and skills to build a rewarding future. Beginning in 2018, we will offer a degree in Earth Systems Science.
- Dr. Lori Robins lab addresses global sanitation
- Research by Dr. Crystal McClure and Dr. Dan Jaffe shows US air quality improves except in wildfire-prone Northwest
- The Pauling Medal winner is announced!
- Research by Andrew Collins and Dr. Peter Anderson reveals binding-folding pathways of intrinsically disordered proteins
- Graduates shoot for the stars
- Capstone presentations 2018
Contact Chris Shaeffer
Exploring the atomic and molecular nature of our world.
Exploring the fundamental forces that control our universe.
Exploring the scientific and societal issues affecting the earth’s climate system.
The Climate Science & Policy degree will be incorporated into the Earth Systems Science degree in 2018. Applications for the Climate Science & Policy major are currently on hold.