Housing & Residential Life Coronavirus Response Updates
- Husky Village Community Center Front Desk has reduced hours 11:30 am -2:00 pm Monday through Saturday. See the Coronavirus Response Updates.
- Express Checkout Procedures can be view in the Coronavirus Response Updates. It’s not tied to the stay home order and we will be using it for the forseeable future.
Updated March 27, 2020
2020-2021 Housing Applications Now Open!
Click Here to Begin for Housing Application & View Housing Application Timeline
Housing & Residential Life Hours:
We continue to be open and operational while UW Bothell holds classes online.
Husky Village Community Center Hours:
- Monday - Saturday: 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
You can also contact Housing & Residential Life Staff.
Contact information can be found here or Contact Us in the side menu.
Benefits of Living In Student Housing
- Live with your peers in an exciting and energetic community
- Spacious, furnished apartment style units
- All inclusive rates: utilities, basic cable, and wireless internet
- Extensive residential life programming to support the student resident community
- Walking distance to downtown Bothell's shops, restaurants, & parks
- Convenient access to major bus routes serving the greater Puget Sound area
- Live-on professional and student housing staff
- Financial aid support available to help with quarterly housing rates for eligible students
Why Student Housing?
Where a student lives is critical to the quality of the college experience. Student Housing at UW Bothell offers all the conveniences of apartment style living coupled with residence life programming, a vibrant community of learners, and a safe environment to facilitate student success. It’s an opportunity for students to interact with diverse individuals, form study groups, and learn more about themselves. Our student residents thrive in our housing community and create lasting memories and friendships!