Office of Institutional Research
The Office of Institutional Research works with partners throughout the campus to support analysis, assessment, reporting, and planning that informs institutional decision-making.
Goals & objectives
The office seeks to:
- Undertake original studies and analyses to meet anticipated planning and management needs;
- Facilitate the distribution of pertinent, timely and high-quality data to various academic and administrative offices at UW Bothell and to external agencies;
- Collaborate with UW Bothell faculty and staff to create effective evaluation strategies, particularly in the areas of metrics, program evaluation and survey research; and
- Support the development of institutional infrastructure grants.
- Adrian Sinkler, Ph.D., Director
- Phone: 425.352.3664
- Email: email@example.com
- Elizabeth Blake, Survey Research Analyst
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Throughout the year, the Office of Institutional Research looks for enthusiastic and detail-oriented students to assist with data entry and analysis, communications and office management tasks. While no experience is necessary, the ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills and a desire to learn more about higher education administration. If you have any questions regarding opportunities in our office, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Key office functions
- Advanced Data Analysis
- Institutional Infrastructure Grant Development
- Institutional Surveys
- Original Mixed-Methods Research
- Reporting Oversight
- Special Projects
- Institutional Planning
The Office of Institutional Research has launched a Sharepoint site to improve access to information and resources produced by our office in support of the campus community. Please visit our Sharepoint site to learn more (NetID required)!