Chancellor Bjong Wolf Yeigh
Bjong Wolf Yeigh (pronounced "YAY") was named UW Bothell's third chancellor on May 21, 2013. He officially joined the University of Washington Bothell on Sept. 3, 2013. Since joining UW Bothell, he has guided the university to record enrollment growth and a dramatic increase in both the number of faculty and degree programs.
The University of Washington Bothell is currently developing its next strategic plan for the campus. This new strategic plan is due to launch in winter 2020, at which time we also will celebrate the successful completion of our current strategic plan, the 21st Century Campus Initiative.
For more information go to our Strategic Planning page.
The Chancellor's office sponsors a number of councils and committees on campus.
- Chancellor’s Cabinet
- Chancellor’s Advisory Committee for Students (CACS)
- Advisory Council on Campus Safety
- Chancellor’s Advisory Committee on Environmental Sustainability (CACES)
- Community Engagement Council (CEC)
- Chancellor's Executive Team (CET)
- Chancellor's Leadership Council (CLC)
- Diversity Council
- Enrollment Steering Advisory Committee
- Veterans Life Initiative
- See all campus committees (UW NetID required)