About the Health and Wellness Resource Center (HaWRC)
Is balancing life, work, and college getting in the way of your success? Are you looking for support but aren’t sure where to go?
The HaWRC is a one-stop hub connecting UW Bothell and Cascadia students with on-campus and community resources to help you thrive. We are committed to advancing health equity for the UW Bothell and Cascadia College community, so all students are supported in their holistic wellbeing and to persist through college.
United Way Benefits Hub
Through a partnership with the United Way Benefits Hub, we provide students with resource connections, financial coaching, and public benefits enrollment.
Book an appointment today!
Contact the HaWRC
Health and Wellness Resource Center
Activities & Recreation Center
ARC 120, Box 358555
18220 Campus Way NE
Bothell, WA 98011
Events & Programs
Public Benefits Enrollment
Enrollment in SNAP/food stamp benefits, Apple Health insurance, and Orca Lift discount cards.
- Mondays - Wednesdays | 9am - 4pm | ARC-120
Money Mentor Financial Coaching
Receive expert financial coaching from our Money Mentor, who has 20+ years of experience in banking and can help you with financial questions around loans, mortgages, and other topics.
- Mondays | 9am-4pm | ARC-120
Adult Your Money workshops
Attend the Benefits Hub weekly workshop series to learn how to 'adult your money'. Offered weekly, and lunch is always provided.
- Savings Strategies | Wed April 17, 1-2pm | ARC-121
- Credit | Thurs April 25, 1-2pm |The Center (CC1-LL)
- Make Banking Work for You | Wed May 1, 1-2pm | Diversity Center UW1-173
- Building a Budget | Thurs May 9, 1-2pm | ARC-210
- Financial Stress Management | Wed May 15, 1-2pm | Diversity Center UW1-173
- Let's Talk Loans | Thurs May 23, 1-2pm | The Center CC1-LL