Thank you for submitting your application to UW Bothell. Now that you have applied, here are some reminders to confirm your application file is complete and tips for what to do next.
Frequently check the email account you provided on your application. This is the only way we will communicate with you for a while.
- To guarantee you receive our emails, make sure your spam filters allow emails from uwb.edu to go through to your inbox.
- If your email address changes, please contact Admissions right away.
Submit any missing items to complete your application. Your application file will not be reviewed for admission until all items are received and your file is complete.
You will receive an email notification within 14 days of submitting your application if you are missing any items. Submit the requested item(s) ASAP. Here are examples of commonly missing items:
- Official College Transcripts – We require official transcripts from ALL colleges and universities attended. If you recently completed courses that were not included on the transcript originally submitted with your application, send us an updated transcript.
- Official High School Transcripts – Required for transfer students with less than 40 transferrable college credits or who completed Core University Requirements (World Languages and/or Intermediate Algebra) during high school.
- English Language Proficiency – All applicants for whom English is a non-native language must provide proof of English proficiency. This includes international students and domestic students who completed most of their primary and secondary school outside the U.S. Please review your options for meeting this requirement.
- For instructions on submitting official transcripts, please click here.
- If you have any questions regarding the items required to apply for admission to UW Bothell, please click here.
- You will receive an email notification within 14 days of submitting your application if you are missing any items. Submit the requested item(s) ASAP. Here are examples of commonly missing items:
- Apply for financial aid. Be sure to update your FAFSA with UW Bothell’s school code (003798). Also start researching scholarships and grants. Explore your funding options here.
- Do you need to make changes to your application? Did you apply to the wrong major? Do you need to change the start term/quarter? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org right away for assistance.
- Visit our campus. Campus Tours are offered Monday through Friday at 3pm. Learn more here.
- Review our FAQ’s. There is a lot of helpful information and answers to questions from students like you! Click here for the FAQ's.
- Applicants will be notified of an admission decision via mail and email.