Undergraduate advising staff
Our School of Business advising staff is ready to assist you throughout your academic journey at UW Bothell. Meet our staff!
We offer in-person and virtual drop-in advising for quick questions, 30-minute individual appointments for academic planning and personal issues affecting your academic progress, and email advising.
Our undergraduate Business Advisors are located in the Student Success Center in the UW1 (Founder’s Hall) Building. Please check in at the Information Desk on the first floor of UW1 for your advising appointment or in person, drop-in advising.
Our office is closed for all UW holidays.
Find your business adviser
Locate your primary area of study or minor below to find your adviser. Your assigned adviser is also listed in Navigate.
- Accounting Option
- Entrepreneurship Concentration
- Self-Study Concentration
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) Option
- All Bellevue location students
- All Minors (Actuarial Science, Business Administration, Economics, Retail Management)
- Finance Concentration
- Leadership & Strategic Innovation (LSI) Option
- Management & Information Systems (MIS) Concentration
- Technology & Innovation Management (TIM) Concentration
- Retail Management Concentration
- Management Concentration
- Marketing Option/Concentration
- Direct First-Year Admit (DFA) Students
Individual advising appointments
We offer both in person and virtual advising options. We recommend students make an appointment once each quarter to check their progress and discuss their plans. There are three ways to book appointments:
- Email: Email your assigned advisor through the email links listed above. Your advisor will respond in 1-3 working days. Please be sure to include your name and student number with your correspondence.
- Log into Navigate.
- On the student home page, select “Schedule an Appointment” to the right of your screen.
- Next, select “Pick a location for your Appointment” and choose either “Online Video Conference” or “Phone Conference”. You will receive a confirmation with additional information, and an email reminder 24 hours before your appointment.
Both in-person and virtual drop-in advising is available for quick questions only and limited to 15 minutes. For in-person drop-ins, please check-in at the 1st floor Information Desk in the UW1 (Founder’s Hall) Building.
Current Business Students (majors and minors)
- Mondays 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Mondays 9:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- Tuesdays 3:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Thursdays 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. and 3:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Current Pre-major Students Interested in Business
Virtual drop-in advising is available for current UW Bothell students who are not yet Business majors/minors.
- Fridays 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Transfer students, who have not attended their scheduled Orientation can get more information by emailing the transfer admissions team at email@example.com.
You may email questions to your assigned Business adviser. Find the link to your advisor’s email above. Please be sure to include your name and student number with your correspondence. Your adviser will respond in 1-3 working days.