One degree, two locations
We offer our Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration in two locations: the UW Bothell campus and our new location on the Bellevue College campus.
Programs at both locations prepare students for challenges and opportunities facing businesses globally and in the Puget Sound region. Internships with top Seattle and Eastside businesses provide real-world experiences to position students and graduates above other top candidates. Our small class sizes foster close interactions with faculty, extensive teamwork, and hands-on projects.
After completing core courses, students in each location can take courses at the other location to complete other available Business options, concentrations, and/or minors.
Bothell and Bellevue options, concentrations, & minors
- Leadership and Strategic Innovation
- Supply Chain Management
- Management Information Systems
- Retail Management
- Technology and Innovation Management
- Actuarial Science
- Business Admnistration
- Retail Management
Benefits of the Bellevue location include:
- A University of Washington degree.
- A peer cohort model that enhances professional relationships and connections.
- Small class sizes which promote increased interactions between students and faculty.
- Mentorship EDGE access. This UW Bothell School of Business program creates an opportunity for motivated students to meet with exceptional business leaders for mentorship.
- Personalized student services from both UW Bothell AND Bellevue College from admissions to graduation.
- A consistent course schedule on Monday and Wednesday day and evening classes for working students.
- A central Bellevue location, right off I-90, allows residents of and employees in Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, and Issaquah to drive to day and evening classes without getting onto I-405 or SR-520 at peak driving times.
Tuition for the BA in Business at the Bellevue location is the same as tuition for the BA in Business at Bothell.
Meet with an admissions advisor
We’ll answer your questions and help you plan your next steps. Request an appointment.