William has more than 11 years of experience in the banking and technology sectors, primarily in corporate finance, sales & credit development. He has deep expertise across capital markets in the investment Banking, Risk and loan underwriting space. He spent over a decade in a series of roles across this field in New York. He joined Microsoft in 2018 and relocated to the Seattle area from NY, after living in NY for over 18 years. His current role at Microsoft entails the structuring of financing solutions for Microsoft’s enterprise clients, and working with sales teams on diverse revenue scaling initiatives. Outside of work, he enjoys reading and traveling.
Connect with William on LinkedIn.
William on mentorship
I will like to lend my experience and knowledge to help students with their career goals and personal development
Personal development such as:
- Career guidance, development and goals
- knowing and accepting self, managing stress/emotions
- Decision making evaluation
- Interview tips
- business leadership and strategy
- Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
- Black Swan by Nassim Taleb
- The Upside of Turbulence by Donald Sull