Marketing, Experiential & Media Advisor
Innovative, versatile marketer with a deep background in the experiential space. He is passionate about building meaningful and motivating connections at every customer touchpoint. Peter’s background includes agency, corporate, multi-cultural and consultant roles. His strengths include developing integrated solutions, activating strategic partnerships, establishing KPIs and continuous improvement processes. Peter’s consultative style inspires collaboration with colleagues, clients and communities at all levels. He is noted for his ability to develop talent in diverse cultural and generational teams.Skilled at utilizing research data to craft strategic platforms, develop insights and differentiated messaging. Noted for discovering unique stories driving compelling content for social media and event experiences. Effective in developing and managing marketing budgets and generating added value from limited resources. Dynamic presenter with the proven ability to reach diverse audiences including C-suite executives, media, influencers and key communities.
Connect with Peter on LinkedIn.
Peter on mentorship
Throughout my career I have been extraordinarily fortunate to work with and for an astonishing range of business leaders from major advertising agencies, multi-national automotive brands, professional sports and hospitality brands. Coming from Europe, Asia and the United States, each one shared their unique regional approach to business with me. Some taught me new skills, others gave me key "course corrections" as I faced operational and management challenges for the first time. Those I valued most expanded my perspective, pushed my strategic thinking and inspired my creativity to develop, activate, measure and continuously improve my processes and the value of the solutions I provide. Now it is time for me to share what I have learned with a new generation of business students.
- Strategic planning
- Target customer insight and customer journey development
- Business and Marketing plan development
- Transforming data into actionable ideas
- Creative execution evaluation and activation
- Experiential/Event marketing
- Content discovery and storytelling
- Best practices in customer service as utilized by the Ritz-Carlton and Disney
- Compelling writing and presentation skills
- Thinking and acting like an entrepreneur inside and outside a corporate setting
- Finding a career/industry/role that you love. Becoming a "Big Picture" thinker
Favorite books and learning resources
- "David and Goliath" by Malcolm Gladwell
One of our greatest challenges was taking an assignment to live and work in Japan at Nissan headquarters. The cultural and daily life experiences were life-changing.