Registration / Order Form
Registration opens on May 2 and will close on May 19, 2023.
Please read the following and access the registration form below.
May 1-19 registration for the 2023 commencement ceremony will be open to all eligible students. If you have not submitted a grad application or degree request, please contact your advisor.
If you have submitted a graduation application or degree request but have not registered for Commencement by the May 19 deadline, you may visit Grad Fair in person to register. A $20 late fee will apply.
Grad Fair is May 23 – 25, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., at North Creek Events Center.
Particpate in commencement through the online registration form.
Form Completion Instructions:
- Only students who meet the requirements listed in the eligibility section of this website will be able to access the form.
- You will need to enter your student number and name as it appears on your student records.
- You should consult with your family to determine the number of tickets you will need. Remember to find out if any of your guests will need special disability accommodations (e.g., wheelchair, mobility impaired, assistive listening devices, sign language interpreter).
- Payment will be taken online when finalizing your order. You may use Visa, Mastercard, a debit card, or a valid account number for payment.
- Pick up your cap and gown, tickets, and other graduation items at Grad Fair, held at the North Creek Events Center, located on the UW Bothell campus. Students are responsible for checking the accuracy of their order at the time of pick up. Late notification of an error may result in additional costs.
Changes or Refunds on Orders
- Once your form has been submitted, you will not be able to make changes online. Any changes required to your order may be requested and purchased at Grad Fair when picking up your order.
- Refunds for apparel or other items will be granted on or before the last day of the Registration period by completing the online Refund Form.
- Print out receipt page.
- To print out your receipt page, return to the Registration/Order Form and fill out the first page. Then click on the “login” link. This should pull up your receipt page.