Are you ready for graduation?
Navigating graduation and commencement is easy!
- By April 14:
- Between May 1-19:
- Register to participate in the Commencement Ceremony.
- Record your name pronunciation — an email will be sent out shortly after registration.
- Verify your preferred name for the commencement program- an email will be sent out shortly after registration.
- Between May 23- 25, stop by Grad Fair 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. to pick up your commencement apparel and guest tickets. If you have not registered by May 19, you may register at Grad Fair but a $20 late registration fee will apply.
- Join UWAA and support the Senior Class Gift.
- Students who want to invite their family members or friends from outside United States should review this helpful information on UW Bothell’s International Student Services website. Please contact ISS at firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions about the basic procedures.
Need additional help or information?
Email email@example.com or call 425.352.5166.