Support students & your alma mater
Everyday we strive to continue building a better volunteer community for UW Bothell graduates. But the community is only as strong as the active participation of its members. As a UW Bothell alum YOU are a vital piece of the puzzle.
Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more volunteer information.
What can you do to help?
It's as easy as staying in touch … or as involved as serving on the Alumni Council. But the best way to show your support is by attending alumni events to reconnect with UW Bothell and network with fellow alumni.
Here's what else you can do:
- Click here to update your contact information so we can keep you connected to the campus.
- Have big news about your career, family or recent honors? Share it by sending the details to email@example.com. We'll include it in the next edition of Class Notes in the Inside UW Bothell alumni magazine!
- Be a part of the UW Bothell Alumni Council by attending meetings, participating on committees, and working on many of the upcoming events. Click here for more Alumni Council information.
- Participate in one of the many growing alumni groups for UW Bothell's academic programs. Consult your particular program for more information.
- Have ideas about alumni programming? Let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't see something that appeals to you and would like to make a difference? Contact us!