Mission and Vision
The University of Washington Bothell Alumni Council, in partnership with the University of Washington Bothell and UWAA, represents the institution’s graduates by providing leadership, services, events and opportunities for alumni to connect, collaborate and engage with fellow alumni and to support and build a stronger University community.
UW Bothell changes lives. We give our time and talent to support the university because of the remarkable change it inspires. Through our fundraising and volunteer efforts, we support student scholarships, work in the community and assist campus efforts to improve college access.
We give because WE > ME.
2020 - 2020 Executive Committee:
At-Large Advisory Board:
Student Representative: Vacant
What do we do?
Develop relationships with fellow UW Bothell alumni
- Engaged alumni are more likely to be ambassadors in the community and support UW Bothell students and programs with their time, talent and philanthropy
Fundraise to support UW Bothell students and programs
- We campaign to ensure the success of current and future UW Bothell students
- Alumni donors aid programs and funds that break down barriers to access
Encourage UW Bothell alumni to join the UW Alumni Association
- The "B" in Bothell is our unique identity, but we're a part of a world-wide Husky family!
- Membership makes us visible in the community and supports student scholarships
Develop community partnerships
- Community businesses and organizations offer internships and mentoring to UW Bothell students
- Enhancing the University's relationship with the community ensures we continue to make an impact, right here at home
- Supporting alumni-owned businesses offers connections to more than 25,000 alumni
Maintain and improve alumni presence on campus/with schools and programs
- Alumni are an invaluable resource to the university -- as mentors, panelists, speakers, instructors, volunteers, programmers and more
Advocate locally and at the state level
- We partner with UW Bothell Government and Community Relations and UW Impact to advocate for UW Bothell students and our campus
The UW Bothell Alumni Council (UWBAC) meets the first Tuesday of the month September through June, 6 to 8 pm. We encourage you to get involved by attending meetings, participating on committees, and working on many of the upcoming events!
If you'd like to join UWBAC as a voting member, there are open positions. Join us at any UW Bothell Alumni sponsored event or an Alumni Council meeting and we can answer any questions.
Questions? Contact Tiffany Kirk, Interim Director of Alumni Engagement, at email@example.com or 425.352.3614.