Tuition & Aid
Tuition varies by program and is based on the student’s graduate classification (not course level) and whether the program is state-supported or fee-based. Financial aid for state-supported programs (which may include loan forgiveness options) is available to graduate students as well as possible program-level scholarships and fellowship opportunities. Tuition exemption for eligible students may also be an option with your program of interest.
Access the graduate tuition dashboard to review tuition.
- Master of Arts in Cultural Studies
- Master of Arts in Policy Studies
- Master of Business Administration, Technology
- Master of Business Administration, Leadership
- Master of Business Administration, PharmD
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Education
- Master of Education Leadership Development for Educators
- Master of Nursing
- Master of Nursing, Nurse Educator
- Master of Nursing, Administrative Leadership
- Master of Science in Accounting
Review the current rates. Students in fee-based programs and degrees are ineligible for the tuition exemption program, institutional tuition waivers, and Graduate University Grant programs, including the Husky Promise.
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing and Poetics
- Master of Science in Computer Science & Software Engineering
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- FAFSA loan
- Federal direct loan
- Graduate Perkins loan
- Grad plus loan
- Stafford loan
- Additional information
The UW Student Loan Guide has information about the types of loans and what to expect.
Scholarships and Fellowships
Many graduate programs have program-level scholarships. Office of Merit Scholarships, Fellowships & Awards, and the Graduate Funding Information Service provide assistance and resources for outside funding opportunities.
The UW Bothell Student Services Office provides information and assistance through Veteran & Military Resources Office. This includes the VA Tuition Reduction Program and other support services for veterans and their families.