Chancellor Bjong Wolf Yeigh
Bjong Wolf Yeigh (pronounced "YAY") was named UW Bothell's third chancellor on May 21, 2013. He officially joined the University of Washington Bothell on Sept. 3, 2013. Since joining UW Bothell, he has guided the university to record enrollment growth and a dramatic increase in both the number of faculty and degree programs.
The Chancellor's office sponsors a number of councils and committees on campus.
- Chancellor’s Cabinet
- Chancellor’s Advisory Committee for Students (CACS)
- Advisory Council on Campus Safety
- Chancellor’s Advisory Committee on Environmental Sustainability (CACES)
- Community Engagement Council (CEC)
- Chancellor's Executive Team (CET)
- Chancellor's Leadership Council (CLC)
- Diversity Council
- Enrollment Steering Advisory Committee
- Veterans Life Initiative
- See all campus committees (UW NetID required)
Latest blog posts