UW Bothell: Inspiring Innovation and Creativity
The University of Washington Bothell opens the door to an internationally and nationally-ranked university experience that inspires innovation and creativity. Its faculty fosters big ideas in small classes that encourage new discoveries, interaction and critical thinking. The campus is located in the thriving, dynamic and globally-engaged greater Seattle area, home to some of the world’s most iconic and entrepreneurial corporations, foundations and arts organizations.
The university takes advantage of the regions’ extraordinary capacity for creativity and innovation by connecting students to career-building experiences. Committed to the greater good, the UW Bothell builds regional partnerships, inspires change, creates knowledge, shares discoveries and prepares students for leadership in the state of Washington and beyond.
Sit in on a class, meet an advisor or take a tour
All you need to know about enrolling at UW Bothell
Attend a campus event or make a charitable gift
Participate by attending an event or making a gift to education.
UW Bothell At A Glance
- One of three University of Washington campuses; graduates earn a fully accredited UW degree
- Campus boasts award-winning architecture, state-of-the-art technology and breathtaking views of nearby wetlands and Cascade Mountains
- Small classes; state university resources; private school ambiance
- Campus student housing
- Undergraduate and graduate-level programs available
- Day and evening classes; flexible schedules
- Approx. 3,300 students; 99 full-time and 90 part-time faculty
- Innovative teaching methods and interdisciplinary approaches; on-hands preparation for real life and career
- Outstanding student support services; award-winning on-campus library with access to full UW library system; career center; writing center; personal counseling; computer support; mentoring available for first-generation students and English language learners (ELL)
- Multicultural student body; approx. 20 countries represented