For Title IX, Academic, and Behavior CasesNavigating the student conduct process can be a complicated and challenging experience for students. The University understands the strain a conduct process can place on students’ academic, work, and social lives, and wants them to feel confident that they fully comprehend and are able to navigate the system. The Conduct Offices, linked on the side bar, each offer support and information to students on their respective campuses named as respondents in a student conduct proceeding, including matters being investigated by the Title IX Investigation Office. A member of these teams will meet with respondents throughout the process to help provide support. During meetings, staff will meet with respondents one-on-one to discuss:
- Their rights in the process
- Considerations for navigating the process, including no contact orders, academic advocacy, and other interim measures
- How to complete forms and letters
- What to expect in an investigative interview and/or full hearing
- How to prepare for their hearings
For UW Bothell Students, please email UWB-StudentConduct@uw.edu requesting a respondent resource and a Conduct Office staff will contact you.