Browse though our quick reference handouts on the right side of the page to see what opportunities are available for you in the upcoming year.
Select one of the databases below to find more scholarship opportunities. They will generate free information that’s most applicable to you as University of Washington student. If a scholarship database requires a fee, it’s most likely a scam.
UW Office of Merit Scholarships, Fellowships & Awards Scholarships Search
- Includes local and national opportunities
- Specifies eligibility information, deadlines, and the application process
- Lists scholarships by type and in chronological order by deadline
- Accessible using your UW NetID
UW Bothell Office of Financial Aid
- Gives guidelines and deadlines for filling out FAFSA
- Includes details about the UWB General Scholarship
- Lists external scholarships options
The Wash Board - Washington Scholarship Coalition
- Connects Washington students with Washington scholarship providers for free
- Created through a public-private partnership as a resource for Washington State residents
- System generates matches based on your profile
- Most scholarships listed have deadlines between December and April
UW Graduate School
- Considerations for financing your graduate education Idealist
- Resources specifically for graduate students across the UW system including Assistantships and Fellowships
- Resources for students: "How do I pay for graduate school?"
- Connects to the UW Graduate Funding Information Service
UW Bothell Graduate School
- Begin your search by reviewing our graduate funding page. We recommend also getting in contact with your department for sources of funding.