1. Find a book that interests you!
2. While you are browsing, please remember to put the books back in the spot that you found them.
3. After you find a book that you want, write the due date on the two library cards that are inside the book.
(Due in 2 weeks from the check-out date.)
4. Place one library card with the due date back in the book for your reference and give the other card to
your counselor or someone at the Front Desk.
5. Please return the book to the Front Desk by the due date in the same condition that it was taken in.
“It is what you read when you don’t have to that determines what you will be when you can’t help it.” – Oscar Wilde