Off-Campus Counseling Clinics
Licensed counselors or supervised graduate interns. Fees are private pay, sliding scale, and insurance-based.
Alliance Community Psychotherapy Clinic
Greater Seattle region. Offers long-term psychotherapy treatment with sliding scale fees.
- Phone: (425) 656-9627
- Website: Alliance Community Psychotherapy Clnic
Cedar Valley Counseling
Accepts many insurances.
- Address: 20102 Cedar Valley Rd. #106, Lynnwood, WA. 98036
- Phone: (425) 338-7589
- Website: Cedar Valley Counseling
Center for Human Services
Various locations. Individual and family counseling and other family support services; substance abuse treatment. Sliding scale fees and many insurances accepted.
- Phone: (206) 362-7282
- Website: Center for Human Services
Offers a wide range of behavioral health services for clients of all ages in Island, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish, and Whatcom counties. Approved provider for Medicaid/Apple Health and a number of other insurance plans.
- Address: Several locations
- Phone: (425) 349-6200
Washington state directory to find therapists or therapy groups.
- Website: Counseling Washington
Emmaus Counseling Center
- Address: Several locations
- Phone: (425) 869-2644
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Eammaus Counseling Center
Give an Hour
Nonprofit organization offering free counseling with licensed professionals and those in need.
- Website: Give an Hour
Lake Washington Human Services
Does not accept insurance. Sliding scale fees.
- Address: 343 15th Ave., Kirkland, WA. 98033
- Phone: (425) 803-0907
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: Lake Washington Human Services
Lightheart Psychological Associates
Offers low-fee therapy sessions with doctoral psychology interns.
- Address: 7902 168th Ave NE, Ste 101, Redmond, WA. 98052
- Phone: (425) 996-8592
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Lightheart Psychological Associates
Lutheran Counseling Network
Christian counseling. Offers subsidized fees.
- Bothell First Lutheran Church
- Address: 10207 NE 183rd St., Bothell, WA. 98011
- Phone: (425) 455-2960, ext. 2
- Website: Bothell Lutheran Church
- Bethel of Shoreline Lutheran Church
- Address: 17535 15th Ave. NE, Shoreline, WA. 98155
- Phone: (206) 364-1046, ext. 3
- Website: Shoreline Lutheran Church
- Advent Lutheran Church
- Address: 4306 132nd St. SE, Mill Creek, WA. 98012
- Phone: (425) 258-2955, ext. 5
- Website: Advent Lutheran Church
Northshore Youth & Family Services
Adult, youth, and family mental health and substance abuse treatment services.
- Address: 19201 120th Ave NE, Suite 108 Bothell
- Phone: (425) 485-6541
- Website: Northshore Youth & Family Services
Open Path Psychotherapy Collective
Network of mental health therapists offering affordable psychotherapy ranging from $30-$50.One time membership fee required.
- Phone: 1-800-268-2833
- Website: Open Path Psychotherpy Collective
People Bloom Counseling
Bob Russell - Teen and young adult specialty. In-network provider with Premera, LifeWise, First Choice Health, and Kaiser Permanente.
- Address: 8201 164th Ave. NE, Suite 200, Redmond, WA. 98052
- Phone: (206) 457-3518
- Website: People Bloom Counseling
Sea Mar Behavioral Health Clinic
Sliding scale fees. Services available in Spanish.
- Website: Sea Mar Behavioral Health
- Bellevue Location
- Address: 12835 Bel-Red Road, Building 100 - Suite 145, Bellevue, WA. 98005
- Phone: (425) 977-2560
- Lynnwood Location
- Address: 4111 Alderwood Mall Blvd., Lynnwood, WA. 98036
- Phone: (425) 609-5505
- Everett Location
- Address: 5007 Claremont Way, Everett, WA. 98036
- Phone: (425) 609-5505
- Monroe Location
- Address: 14090 Fryeland Blvd., Suite 347, Monroe, WA. 98272
- Phone: (360) 805-3122
Seattle Therapy Alliance
Counseling interns provide low cost, long term counseling for women-identified clients.
- Address: 200 1st Ave W, Suite 400, Seattle
- Phone: (206) 660-4395
- Website: Seattle Therapy Alliance
Sound Mental Health
Provides comprehensive mental health services for children, families, adults, and older adults in King County. Approved provider for Medicaid/Apple Health, Medicare, and a number of other insurance plans.
- Address: Multiple locations in Seattle and East King County
- Phone: (206) 302-2300
- Website: Sound Mental Health
Wellspring Family Services
Mental health services for individuals, couples, families. Parent workshops and domestic violence intervention programs. Sliding scale and insurance accepted.
- Phone: (206) 826-3050
- Website: Wellspring Family Services
Women’s Therapy Referral Service
Personalized assistance in finding a therapist within their membership of women psychotherapists. Sliding scales available for consultation.
- Phone: (206) 634-2682
- Website: Women's Therapy Referral Service
Sliding Scale And School-Based Counseling Clinics
Provided by supervised master’s level student counselors, with fees on a sliding scale.
Antioch Community Counseling & Psychology Clinics
- Address: 2505 3rd Avenue, Suite 200, Seattle, WA. 98121
- Phone: (206) 268-4840
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: Antioch Community Counseling & Psychology Clinics
City University Counseling Center
- Address: 521 Wall St., Seattle, WA. 98121
- Phone: (206) 239-4760
- Website: City University Counseling Center
Northwest University – NUHope Community Counseling Center
- Address: 5520 108th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA. 98033
- Phone: (425) 889-5261
- Website: Northwest University-NUHope Community Counseling Center